DIY at Home
Make your own Bibim Paws Fresh Pet Food at home with ease!
With just a couple ingredients and our Supaw Sauce or Supaw Boost DIY powder, you can make complete and balanced meals for your dog or cat in your own kitchen.
Try out our DIY BOX - Dogs or DIY BOX - Cats for beginner pet chefs who want an easy intro to cooking your own pet food. All of the ingredients you need arrive in one box - no measuring or guessing needed.
Instant Pot + DIY Kit Recipe and Instructions!
Try cooking our DIY kits or homemade pet food using an Instant Pot 8-quart Duo Cooker and the 8-quart steamer basket! It's super easy and clean up is a breeze.
1. Place steamer basket inside of Instant Pot.
2. Add the meat/veggie ingredients to basket and cover with water until submerged.
3. Close the lid and press "Meat/Stew" button. (disable the "Keep Warm" button by pressing "Keep Warm" and light turns off. This will discontinue cooking after the timer is up to avoid overcooking.)
4. After about 35 minutes later, carefully open lid and stir meat/veggie mixture. If meat is clumped together, make sure to break up the meat and check to see if cooked thoroughly and no longer pink. If still pink, close lid and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5. When finished, carefully remove and drain the basket from the Instant Pot. Let cool.
6. Once cool, add the Organic Sunflower Oil and Supaw Sauce to complete the recipe.
7. Portion food into freezable containers and store in the freezer until ready to use.
Want to shop for your own ingredients instead of using the DIY kits?
Use our Supaw Sauce (or Supaw Boost DIY powder supplement) and buy the rest of the ingredients at your local grocery store and follow the simple recipes below to get started!
(If you have trouble finding organic organ meat at your grocery store, we also sell them by the pound in our Organic Meat Market section)